'deeper than deep...'
sure, there's greater things in life to ponder. however, this is what fills my little brain tonight...
- how insanely sexy sounding are those first few bars of the stone's 'gimme shelter'? damn sexy, that's what i think. damn.
- why is it i think that and can honestly say i'm not a stone's fan? easy. no sexy music man. give me grief all you want, but that ain't sexy.
- thank god the 70s also meant the demise of lyrics to porn movie soundtracks. watch 'deep throat' and tell me you don't agree. what? you think i've never seen porn? posh...
- why the hell do sex shops (or, as we call them in the suburbs, "lingerie stores" so the neighbors don't get any more upset then they already are) jack up the price of stuff you can get online at deep discounts? and can't you just round up the price? does it really have to cost $86.57?
- was what i bought really worth $60 and some change? jury's still out on that one.
- and why doesn't the help at said shops leave you the hell alone when you're browsing for your own birthday gift? sigh.
- those commercials for secret deodorant where the women share their most intimate secrets with their friends? god. I hate those. just pimp me your damn deodorant, don't let me see the disappointment on your mother's face when you tell her you've been living with your boyfriend behind her back. apparently mom gets sweaty in her puritanical haze.
- what line do i have to stand in to get me one of those long-lasting, perhaps high-paying gigs as a syndicated cartoonist churning out work in the vein of the remarkably boring, never humorous 'family circus,' 'marmaduke' and 'blondie'?
- i've really had about all i can stand of animated movies filled with talking animals, animals that can play sports and animals that can solve perplexing crimes. sigh.
- why can't i sleep? oh, yeah, that's probably why.
- do my neighbors really think i don't realize their dog is actually using my yard as it's personal dumping ground? we've been through this before, lovely neighbors, and now i dislike you more.
- people seem to think i have such a bad attitude. i can't imagine why. obviously these random thoughts are so pleasant and charming.
- you're all probably gonna like me so much more after all this, right?
- wow. the lyrics to 'gimme shelter'? not so sexy.
weekend posts, my beauties. can you believe it?
not only that, but they're short ones. that's gotta be harder to fathom!