...for a different kind of girl

silent surburban girl releasing her voice, not yet knowing what all she wants to say about her life and the things that make it spin. do you have to be 18 to be here? you'll know when i know.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

i thought our love didn't suck. now i'm not so sure.

After more than 14 years of marriage, it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that my Tool Man and I know each other well. When I ask him what he'd like for dinner, I know before he even responds that his answer will be either "I don't know," or "Well, what I want, we don't have, so (wait for it...) I don't know."

See? I imagine that you and your spouse or significant other have also developed a sort of easy connection that helps keep your bond strong. Also, does it creep you out at all that I imagine you and your spouse or significant other? Even in the slightest? You, by the way, are very cute when you settle in on the couch after a hard day. Yes, you. Who else do you think I'm talking to?

Anyway, when my Tool Man calls home from the mysterious allure of The Road (not to be confused by the fantastic Cormac McCarthy book of the same title), I know the first thing he's going to say when I pick up the phone is "Hey," and that will be followed with him running down his schedule, followed by how tired he is, then some random gadget related gobbledegook, then his goodnights. He's quite the romantic. More than I can handle some nights. Like the night he carried on like that for longer than usual and I sat here, miles away, making the universal action for talking by flapping my thumb and fingers together in rapid succession, also known as The Quaking Duck sign.

I, too, am quite the romantic. Back off, friends. I'm taken. Except you. Yes, you again. You come here...

Here's another portrait of our marriage to charm you. Let me set the scene. More than a year ago, I brought home a book about a glowing teenage vampire and the angsty girl who yearned for him. There'd been some rumblings around the bookstore where I work selling children's and young adult (ahem) literature (cough) about this particular title, and people - strike that - WOMEN - of all ages were lapping it up. I figured what the heck. Maybe it was time I checked it out since, again, it's my job to promote quality literature (again...ahem). Perhaps you've heard of it? It's called Twilight. Ring any bells?

Every night, I'd crawl into my cozy bed with Twilight and Tool Man, flipping pages with my free hand after having taken his left hand in my right, because, as longtime married folk who know each other so well, that's what we do. Then I'd read. And I'd sigh. And I'd mutter things like (here's where I'm going to curse for just a bit, so brace yourselves!) "Oh, for fuck's sake," or "You have got to be shitting me," depending on the action (or lack thereof) going on between the pages. Then I'd laugh. Something quite disdainful or perhaps sinister-sounding. Essentially, what I was doing was dying a little bit inside as I worked my way through this particular book while at the same time keeping my Tool Man awake. Tool Man isn't a curser, and he found my random use of the f-word both off-putting and, well, confusing.

"Why don't you just stop reading it?" he'd ask when I'd drop the book, smack him on the shoulder with my free hand, and tell him he had to listen as I read him passages while my voiced dripped with contempt and disdain (seriously, people, typing that last sentence made me think I was channeling Twilight author Stephenie Meyer while sat at her kitchen table in Utah and pounded these books out!)

"I tried to make my smile alluring, wondering if I was laying it on too thick. He smiled back, though, looking allured," I'd read, trying to sound like an angsty teenage girl for Tool Man.

"That's pretty dumb," Tool Man would say. (side note - I'd have swapped the use of pretty for the f-word in that remark, but I can only quote Tool Man, not speak for him)

"I know, right? But wait! There's more!" I'd answer, then change my voice to what I thought an old vampire man walking around as a teenage stalker would sound like.

"Bring on the shackles — I’m your prisoner," I'd growl.

"Not sexy," Tool Man would sigh. Then he'd beg me, again, to put the book away for good, preferably not by throwing it across the room like I perhaps several times mentioned I was inclined to do. Sadly, I didn't take either of our suggestions, and I finished Twilight. I then vowed to Tool Man and the entire world that I'd not read any more books in this collection. Seriously, between the posts written here and the comments shared here and elsewhere, if you don't know my opinion of the Twilight series, you must be a brand new reader, and if so, I welcome you. If you like the Twilight books, I still welcome you. I just do so while making the kind of disapproving face my Mom made at me when she'd see me eyeballing another slice of pizza when I was a kid.

This is the truly amazing thing about the relationship Tool Man and I share. While I adore books and he rarely actually uses words that start with the letter B, let alone read books, we know each other so well that we can read each other like open books. So imagine my surprise when he came home from The Road (also not to be confused with what is apparently going to be a never released movie of the same name based on Cormac McCarthy's book) late Wednesday afternoon, dropped his duffel bags on the counter, neglected to even give me so much as a cursory peck on the cheek as a hello, and told me he was going to go watch this:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ask you - WTF?!?!?!! I mean, it's like all of a sudden, my Tool Man has no idea who he's married to anymore!!! The use of multiple question and exclamation marks clearly indicate my dread!!!!

"I stopped at Kum & Go (sidebar - heh....) to get a pop, and they had a Redbox, so I figured I'd rent it and watch it on my laptop," Tool Man said.

DID YOU HEAR THAT!??!?!? He was going to watch this...this...movie (pooh, pooh) on his laptop. In his hotel room. Alone. While on The Road. Should I be worried? I mean, listen, when I hear people talking about these books or this movie, most of those people ARE NOT DUDES!!! Dudes who dig The Laydeez do not dig Twilight or Twilight-related minutiae, and if they say they do, it's only because they're trying to get with The Laydeez, and, lest I'm mistaken, my Tool Man doesn't need to put on Twilight airs to get with me, a well-documented All Things Twilight hating laydee.

Sigh...

Friends, since he couldn't watch his beloved Twilight on his laptop in his hotel room alone while on The Road, he watched it on our DVD player. Alone. While in our living room. Oh, sure, I tried to watch it with him. I tried. I really, really tried. I got about 15 minutes in, right up to the point where Edward storms out of the biology class he shares with the apparently alluring (and very wooden) Bella and, when failing in his attempts to switch classes so as not to be tempted by her, hisses, "Fine. I guess I'll just have to...ENDURE IT!"

Oh, no. No. No. No. I couldn't endure it. Not one minute more. If you'll allow me to roll over in bed and slap you on the shoulder to recall another of Edward's quotes from Twilight for you, "You are a terrible actress — I’d say that career path is out for you." This is only my opinion, but this movie sucks. Sucks like lame ass vegetarian vampires ("What do you mean? Vegetarian vampires? Are deer made out of tofu?" Tool Man once said when I cried lame while reading the book). The only good thing about it? Well, again, this is only my opinion, but the only good thing about it was when the end credits started and, from the other living room, I could hear Radiohead's 15 Step kick in on the soundtrack (to which I sigh and ask, "Really, Thom Yorke? Really?").

When it was over, I was tempted to ask Tool Man if he still had a penis, but then I remembered in the book, Edward saved Bella from turning into a vampire herself after an apparently lethal non-vegetarian eating vampire bit her (surely that wasn't a spoiler for anyone at this point...) by sucking the venom from her blood just up to the point where he himself could turn her, and, to be honest, I just didn't have it in me after this type of relationship betrayal to allow Tool Man to drop the double entendre on me by asking if there was anything special that may or may not involve sucking that I could do to save him from becoming one of The Laydeez.

This day has really given me pause to think about our relationship. I mean, after all this time together, a small part of me feels like it died. I mean completely died. Not in that, "Oh, haha, I'm 17, but really, I'm more than 90 years old. Being immortal is FUN!" kind of way, either. Additionally, I've been planning my revenge. Oh, mark my words like fangs to your throat. There will be revenge. I'm thinking a little of this just might do the trick:

Robert Pattinson who? Zac Efron FTW!

(btw, yes, that photo is one of Zac and I together, and I know what you're probably thinking. You're probably thinking things like "Wow! Talk about lucky!" and of "You're really holding up for a woman who lusts after celebrities who are barely darkening the door of legal age!" and I say thank you. I am feeling quite lucky, and that other thing about looking so good? Well, I take that, again, back to my Mom and the way she'd shoot me that disapproving look when I'd go for that second slice of pizza when I was a girl. Who knew it was going to help me like that, huh?! Let's hope Zac's willing to take care of me after I potentially divorce my Tool Man for this discretion in our once very happy marriage...).

Labels:

60 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

OMG, that is just too funny!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 9:17:00 PM  
Blogger anymommy said...

I haven't read a single word of the Twilight series and when I skimmed your post, I thought - ugh Twilight. Then I read the entire post and it was hilarious.

I hope your marriage survives.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 9:21:00 PM  
Blogger Desmond Jones said...

You understand, don't you, that you did this to yourself? That reading the book to him, OUT LOUD and IN BED was. . . well, you might just as well have sunk your vampirous teeth into his neck. I mean, disdainful as you might have been, you still infected him with the god-awful prose, knowwhatImean?

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 9:24:00 PM  
Blogger Sailor said...

I have managed to successfully avoid the whole "get caught up in the twilight thing so i can get in with the laydeez" thing; and after reading this post, I'm even more glad that I've been spared the experience.

After all, I don't want anyone suspecting that I may have lost my penis, right?

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 9:47:00 PM  
Anonymous TwoBusy said...

Wait... your husband doesn't drop f-bombs? Seriously?

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 9:50:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm... not sure if my comment is welcome here, being that I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with Twilight. I flat out refused to read the books, but got hooked by the movie trailer. Saw the movie on opening day (btw, the theater was full of 30-50 year old women, and ONE strange 40ish man, balding, baggy sweats, hat and sunglasses - creepy).
Then I gave in and read the bookS. All 4 of them. I found myself making comments like yours (though not nearly as funny, and hubby refused to listen), rolling my eyes, yet unable to put it down. Kinda like that puppy that's so ugly it's cute? Or passing by a car accident - you kinda have to look.
All that to say that your post earned me odd looks from the husband as I sat here giggling and saying "uh-huh, exactly".

Kay

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 9:51:00 PM  
Blogger FTN said...

Am I too late to make a "vampires suck" joke?

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 10:26:00 PM  
Blogger twothunders said...

oh gag. I did read the books (sigh, I succumbed to the pressure and then read them all hoping they would be better and justify my waste of time....right) and then, against my better judgement, saw the movie. As I sat in the theater and listened to the teenage girls ohhh and ahhh, I found myself wondering how I missed the line for the illegal substances that was must hsve been required before seeing the movie. The only highlight of the entire "Twilight Craze" is that I got to watch an hour plus of Rob Pattinson (who I find absolutely adoreable) and not feel guilty because, well...he is of legal age now. I urge everyone who has not yet wasted their precious time...stay away.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 10:44:00 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

i love the books...hate the movie. your post is very funny. but i still love the books, and i will still continue to read your blog.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 11:45:00 PM  
Blogger blissfully caffeinated said...

So, you know how I feel about Twilight, and I know how you feel about Twilight, and we seem to have come to a mutual, if somewhat unspoken agreement not to mock each other's preferences (whatever they may be) (even though I do agree with you in so many ways, and hate myself for being addicted to those piece of crap books) and... wait a second. I forgot where I was going with this.

Anyway, knowing your feelings about Twilight the way I do, when I saw the picture of the movie that your Tool Man had rented, I fell out of my chair with a huge snort of laughter. I still have tears in my eyes.

Also, I love 15 Step. Great, great song.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 11:53:00 PM  
Blogger That girl from Shallotte said...

I love this post! Love it! And you, oh talented one. You never fail to allure me.

Also? I'm forwarding this to my two otherwise sensible girlfriends who keep trying to get me to read the series.

xothatgirl

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 11:53:00 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Haven't read or sen Twilight, but I did have a baby in the last year so that puts a damper on all my reading and movie-going. She'll be one soon though and perhaps there will be a return to actual reading.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 11:57:00 PM  
Blogger lime said...

i think my disdain is not as deep as yours but i read this series at the request of my daughter who LOVES it. i had to work very hard not to crush her teenage heart in my review....because ms. meyer is truly one of the worst writers i have ever encountered.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 6:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Sammanthia said...

Ahh, I have something to tell you that's worse. MUCH worse. Wait for it... M read New Moon while serving jury duty because he was "bored" and apparently he's read all of his testosterone inducing Nascar magazines (the ones I keep in the bathroom).
I'm so ashamed. Don't tell anyone.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 7:54:00 AM  
Blogger Chasity said...

My brother-in-law loved the movie enough to-get this- watch it several times, and he's a MECHANIC! I considered pulling his man card for that one, truly.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 8:10:00 AM  
Blogger Bijoux said...

O.M.G. - where did that DIRTY, DIRTY picture of sweet, innocent Zac come from???? Yowsa!

Thursday, April 16, 2009 8:29:00 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

After hearing rave reviews of the Twilight series I took the bait. I bought the first two books. I rolled my eyes through the first book, hoped the second book might be better and then grudgingly bought the last two books because damnit if I was gonna read the first two I at least wanted to know how the damn story ended. I will never get those two days back that I spent reading those books.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 8:33:00 AM  
Blogger Bee (the one who muses) said...

I was going to comment on this last night but it was late and my husband was all "I have a party in pants" and then I got distracted ;o)

Aaaaaanyway. I agree with the writing. I think she had a wealthy backer/producer whatever you call it publish the first book and then it became THE RAGE in the mormon community. I do have every book though because I always neeeeed to know what happens next otherwise I can’t concentrate on things like parties in people’s pants (kind of like the whole Mickey Dee’s leaving me suspense, hint hint).

The movie was HORRIBLE.

Yes, I will go see the next one but as the husband often says, I am a puzzle in heels and no sense of direction.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 8:39:00 AM  
Blogger Christina Lee said...

YOU GO TOOL MAN!!!!!!! The movie does "suck" but watching an anguished Rob Pattinson and then fantasizing about him having his way with me, works for me ;)

Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:13:00 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Booms said...

The hell?

It's like he doesn't even know you.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that your label for this post is a Living Colour lyric. That rocks.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:18:00 AM  
Blogger Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

You and I are just going to have to agree to disagree on the emo vampires / teen idol of choice issues. More Pattinson for me this way, I figure.

As a sidenote, your ability to work sexual innuendo into any and all subject matter is unparalleled. And the title of the post is too clever.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:26:00 AM  
Blogger María said...

You kill me, that shit was hilarious.

Still think Twilight is the suck though. :P

Oh, and for you lover:
http://fuckyeahzacefron.tumblr.com/

Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:28:00 AM  
Blogger Deb Rox said...

From one Twilight hater to another, I feel your pain and deep betrayal. He has a lot of work to do before you'll be able to trust and respect him again. A lot of work.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:32:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is serious. Very, very serious.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:56:00 AM  
Blogger Lianne said...

I am so grateful I wasn't the only one thinking Twilight was, um, unnecessarily badly written. But then, I"m not cashing Ms. Meyers checks, so I really can't bitch too much.

Your husband thought, scary. Downright scary.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin McKeever said...

Just please, don't "Camp Rock" his ass. He's only a man.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 12:17:00 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Cannot, will not, refuse to do the Twilight thing.

And what's worse, they're shooting the second movie here in Vancouver, so we are bombarded with Twi-hards.

Le grand sigh.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 1:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! WOW! I cannot believe he watched it. I watched it under the influence of wine, pizza and more wine and still found myself saying "WHY DON'T THEY AHVE SEX ALREADY?!?!" And then I remember it was written by a Morman.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 1:41:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like "Twilight" won, for now. I have not liked such things since Buffy the Vampire Slayer ended - only Vampire movie I liked.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 2:22:00 PM  
Blogger MereCat said...

I haven't even been in the room with anything Twilight related, but what I have heard about it, I understand to mean I would absolutely hate it. Right now I'm reading a George Carlin book.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 2:53:00 PM  
Blogger Zip n Tizzy said...

SUCKAH!!! (O.K. couldn't resist.)

You couldn't get me near the twilight movie, or the books, but, give me some No ego Viggo... Hollywood's priorities suck!

Thursday, April 16, 2009 5:12:00 PM  
Blogger Aunt Juicebox said...

I love you all the more for this post!! I have not yet found anyone else who holds as much disdain for this series as I do. I made my husband watch the movie when we rented it for my daughter, and they both had to "endure" my laughter from beginning to end.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 6:39:00 PM  
Blogger HoodChick said...

I haven't read them nor do I want to see the movie. My "man" watches weird teeny bopper movies that freak me out too. If he shows up with this it will just give me more mocking material.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 6:54:00 PM  
Blogger Carolyn...Online said...

I've avoided the Twilight thing and after reading those quotes from it I feel I made the right choice.

Thank you for saving me.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 7:01:00 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

i tried to read the books but didn't have time. i did however watch the movie on sunday with abbie...i didnt mind it and i can totally see where a young girl would crush on the young vampires, but..they were no lost boys and well...that's all i'm gonna say about that. my heart will always belong to the lost boys.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 8:45:00 PM  
Blogger bernthis said...

haven't read a single word either of Twilight but then again, I also have seen even one version of Star WArs

Friday, April 17, 2009 12:42:00 AM  
Blogger musingwoman said...

I couldn't get past chapter one. Give me Lestat de Lioncourt any day (or even better, Antonio Banderas as Armand).

Friday, April 17, 2009 5:23:00 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

After so many years of marriage, isn't nice to be surprised by the spouse--even if it is a GAY surprise!!

Friday, April 17, 2009 7:37:00 AM  
Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

I love it. He still has surprises for you.

Friday, April 17, 2009 9:06:00 AM  
Blogger The Stiletto Mom said...

I've seen both. What you are going to put him through is WAY worse!

Friday, April 17, 2009 9:42:00 AM  
Blogger Brian o vretanos said...

I've never had any wish to read or watch Twilight, but I might be forced to watch it so that I can understand your posts better.

Perhaps it's as well I'm already divorced, though it'll count as background research or something.

Friday, April 17, 2009 11:30:00 AM  
Blogger kaila said...

Thankfully my man would rather eat his toenails than even consider watching that movie - and that's saying alot considering that two of his favorites are Sweet Home Alabama and My Big Fat Greek Wedding. no joke.

Friday, April 17, 2009 1:57:00 PM  
Blogger Aunt Becky said...

I just peed my pants, y'all. Daver would do something like that.

(P.S. I never want to see that movie. Either of 'em.)

Friday, April 17, 2009 3:34:00 PM  
Blogger motherbumper said...

Dude, you have square nips.

Anyhow, SB willingly sat through Twilight and in the end he said "it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be" which caused me whiplash of which I'm still recovering. Boys are weird.

Friday, April 17, 2009 5:30:00 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

Well...as you know, I'm as much a fan of the book series as you are NOT a fan, but even *I* have to admit the movie is a bit on the cheesy side. That's not to say however, that I didn't go see it on opening night and rush right out to buy it the day it hit the stores on DVD...I *AM* a fan after all, but still, willing to admit that it's a bit on the cheesy side.

I say, if your DH subjected you to such a breech in your relationship movie watching, that you indeed get your revenge by watching High School Musical...I can't possibly think of anything worse to subject him to.

Your post cracked me up to no end..I think this is one of the few things we have differing tastes in. In a way, it makes me love you even more!

Stacie

Friday, April 17, 2009 5:55:00 PM  
Anonymous DCUrbanDad said...

I would not sit through Twilight even if it meant getting some action afterwards.

Friday, April 17, 2009 8:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Pam said...

You need a good lawyer.

Friday, April 17, 2009 11:20:00 PM  
Blogger jennyonthespot said...

I don't know whether to kiss you or give you a high five. Who am I kidding? MMMMMMMWAH! *wipes corners of mouth*

You rock my world.

Saturday, April 18, 2009 12:14:00 AM  
Blogger DKC said...

I'm sure I have said this before on another one of your Twilight rant posts, but I'll say it again anyway.

I have no problem reading "young adult" literature - there are a number of books that I would read today if I had the time. When all of Anne Rice's vampire books came out I was totally addicted. However I have not had any desire to read any of this series. After this particular Twilight rant post, I am more grateful then ever that I have stayed away!

Saturday, April 18, 2009 8:01:00 AM  
Blogger MsPicketToYou said...

dude. we haven't read the books but watched the movie together. the next morning he proved his love: he brought me coffee in bed and GQ with my dead lovah on the cover.

Saturday, April 18, 2009 7:15:00 PM  
Anonymous zelzee said...

Start reading books about serial killers in bed............that will get his attention......

Saturday, April 18, 2009 7:50:00 PM  
Blogger Therese in Heaven said...

I hate to tell you this, but I actually rented Twilight because of all your many mentions of it. Something that completely awful I really wanted to check out, but I also didn't want to invest in the time to read the book.

It was awful. From the dialogue to the acting to the "special effects." So....thank you for that. :)

Saturday, April 18, 2009 10:14:00 PM  
Anonymous the weirdgirl said...

Maybe he thought it would turn out to be more like "From Dusk till Dawn"? You know, maybe he figured you were skipping over all the cool gory parts?

I just think you should take a deep breath before you HSM him. Just saying.

(You know what I'd kill to see? Quentin Tarantino playing Edward in the spoof.

You know I'm a genius.)

Sunday, April 19, 2009 1:50:00 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

"I tried to make my smile alluring, wondering if I was laying it on too thick. He smiled back, though, looking allured,"

Wow. That IS pretty bad. I suck and I don't think I'd write something like that.

P.S. Captcha: feckbot. Don't know why I'm getting such a big kick out of that.

Sunday, April 19, 2009 8:03:00 AM  
Blogger Kate Coveny Hood said...

Oh I know! Twilight is so bad...but I plowed through the whole thing. I just had to know what happened. The whole does Bella finally become a vampire question had to be answered for me.

But my real take away from the series is the Renesme is the worst name I've ever heard. Can't wait to see if it starts hittlng the top baby names in the U.S. lists...

Sunday, April 19, 2009 6:53:00 PM  
Blogger Marinka said...

My 10 year old loves the books and wants to see the movie, but I'm not letting her because I'm totally into censorship and shit.

This post was hilarious. Has Tool Man seen 17 Again yet?

Sunday, April 19, 2009 9:29:00 PM  
Blogger Mary Ellen said...

I haven't read the series, or seen the movie, mostly because, well, I just don't want to. I have to tell you, however, that, of all the ridiculous hype and commentary I've read on the subject of Twilight, this is my favorite, hands down. Sometimes it seems like you and I must be related, as you often say what I'm thinking.

Thanks for the laugh. I'm going back to read it again. I find that your posts are like Monty Python movies - you find something new every time.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 11:04:00 AM  
Blogger Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

I read Twilight. It was...ok if I was 17. The movie really sucked. And not in a good way, either. Luckily, I saw it with my teenager, it was close to the end of the run, and the theatre was empty. I was able to make all the snotty-assed disparaging remarks I wanted. And oh, there were many. Snark is begged for in that wooden piece of crap.

But my J. the heart of my heart, has not mentioned wanting to see it. Thank goodness! And we didn't buy or rent the DVD either.

I weep for you and your marriage. ;oD

T.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 10:48:00 PM  
Blogger xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said...

I can honestly say I've never read it... probably never will. Teen vampires? No thanks!

I think you could divorce/annul on basis of fraud. He led you to believe he was an entirely different person, then this! lol

Saturday, April 25, 2009 5:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home