...for a different kind of girl

silent surburban girl releasing her voice, not yet knowing what all she wants to say about her life and the things that make it spin. do you have to be 18 to be here? you'll know when i know.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

just like kenny loggins said, this is it

Today is the LAST DAY for voting to help Cure JM secure a $250,000 from Pepsi's Refresh Everything program. Over the last two days, Cure JM has had more ups and downs in the rankings than I am currently putting my family through. Yesterday afternoon, I logged on to vote and found they'd fallen to three. I yelled "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" and started voting my heart out. When I went to bed last night, they were ranked number 1.

NUMBER 1!!

I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Then I got up this morning. Guess who is number 2 again? Did you guess Cure JM? Good for you.

NOW PLEASE GO VOTE!!


Through TODAY ONLY, you have three opportunities to vote three different ways. Three! Three times a charm, baby! Here's what you do:
After last month's round of voting, I got an email from Kevin telling me Cure JM was out of the running. I really don't want to get another email like that from him. I like the happy ones. I want a happy one.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Christina Lee said...

clicking away!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 8:34:00 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

You rock! (n'roll and have been emotionally mimicking me for the past 3 days. Stop it! One of us has to keep a level head.)

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 10:43:00 AM  
Blogger Kyddryn said...

I voted and voted and posted on FB and voted some more...even when the Pepsi site kept locking up my poor old laptop and forcing me to reboot multiple times to make it work. I hope they won...

Shade and Sweetwater,
K

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 9:04:00 PM  
Blogger the weirdgirl said...

I voted! And I'm so glad they were doing well. Our school is competing in the Kohl's Cares vote (for $250K, our school burned down) and we're out of the running. It sucks, but we're still trying.

Wednesday, September 01, 2010 11:45:00 AM  
Blogger San Diego Momma said...

Love the reminder.

I've been a clicky fool.

Thursday, September 02, 2010 1:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home