...for a different kind of girl

silent surburban girl releasing her voice, not yet knowing what all she wants to say about her life and the things that make it spin. do you have to be 18 to be here? you'll know when i know.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

lady in red

because i'm sure most of you have been aching to know what i look like, i give you this stunningly accurate representation as seen by my four-year-old son. granted, the hair is much longer, and i don't have that wacky 'david bowie' think going on with two different colored eyes. he's totally missing the kickass rack, but he's four, he's not supposed to love them like i do.

here's what i dig about this. my arms apparently have morphed into an all-purpose shovel, which is going to come in handy here soon with the weather, or serves as some type of weapon should i really be a super hero. shh. don't give me away. should you need me, look to the sky, where you'll see a beacon hoe shining in the mist, and relax, knowing all will be fine and tidy soon.

or, you could squint and cock your head to the right a bit, and my arms could be a penis (you want me to say "cock" again, don't you? come closer and i'll whisper it in your ear). this allows me to finally pull out the cliche i've always wanted to. that's right, baby...if my arms were a super sized penis, i'd never leave my house...yeah!

sigh. i feel better now.

even more so 'cause now you all think i'm hot!

12 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Red Hot!!!! Yowzzah...

Seriously, how cute is your son? So far I have only been drawn as a big squiggle of lines....

Thursday, November 09, 2006 2:57:00 AM  
Blogger The Savage said...

Smokin' hot baby; smokin' hot!

Thursday, November 09, 2006 4:08:00 AM  
Blogger Edtime Stories said...

wonderful....so how again did he miss the rack???????

wonderful representation, and moving my ear to your lips...say it baby...say it.

Thursday, November 09, 2006 6:16:00 AM  
Blogger FTN said...

I don't know, I never really cared for girls quite that stick-thin. But you're right, the shovel would come in handy in the winter.

Thursday, November 09, 2006 10:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd hit it.

Thursday, November 09, 2006 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger James Scolari said...

1. nonsense. we've known all along that you're hot.

2. don't put it on us, just cause you wanna say "cock." and no, you may not whisper it... if you wanna say it, you'll have to say it out loud.

3. as for your supercock arms, that reminds me of a woman i know, who, when accused of wishing she was a man, quipped:

"honey, if I was a man I'd play with my cock for an hour, then kill myself."

Thursday, November 09, 2006 1:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot. RED hot.

Thursday, November 09, 2006 2:04:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Hahaha! I'll be looking to the sky for a shining beacon ho[e]!

Thursday, November 09, 2006 2:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Red hot, I always suspected it...

Thursday, November 09, 2006 3:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who needs a killer rack when you've got cockarms?

Thursday, November 09, 2006 3:51:00 PM  
Blogger Cherrie said...

If your arm were really a penis like that, you'd have an open invitation to leave your house and come into my bedroom . . .

Hey, just think what you might look like when your son figures out you have breasts!

Friday, November 10, 2006 12:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As if your hotness was ever in question.

Friday, November 10, 2006 9:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home