...for a different kind of girl

silent surburban girl releasing her voice, not yet knowing what all she wants to say about her life and the things that make it spin. do you have to be 18 to be here? you'll know when i know.

Friday, May 04, 2007

sure, i'd just post the clip, but i'm serious...

YouTube is a fickle, fickle lover.

However, I can't let an addendum to the post below simply languish out there.

And not just because it touches on everything I love about what goes on around here. Seriously. Who knew I would get a papier mache AND Hanson reference in one stunning video clip.

Now I'm off to do boring things like clean the house, do laundry. Stuff I should be doing other than oogling me some Taylor Hanson. But I'm gonna be back...

6 Comments:

Blogger Nature Girl said...

OH God, Oh God..that was hilarious. I confess, there was a time when I wasn't so sure myself if he was a guy or a girl, but after that link you posted yesterday, there's no doubt about it now.

Off for a cold shower..
Stacie

Friday, May 04, 2007 3:26:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Yes, let me get this right--ftn is Quagmire! ;)

nekducx

Friday, May 04, 2007 9:37:00 PM  
Blogger Recovering Soul said...

Really? This is what gets you ladies all hot and bothered? And you wonder why your men don't understand you!

Saturday, May 05, 2007 9:20:00 AM  
Blogger Therese in Heaven said...

I feel a little happy now that I have NEVER heard a Hanson song.

Saturday, May 05, 2007 12:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nanette said it not me!!!

hdvefch

Sunday, May 06, 2007 6:46:00 AM  
Blogger FTN said...

Eh, I always had a thing for the older one.

Monday, May 07, 2007 1:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home