...for a different kind of girl

silent surburban girl releasing her voice, not yet knowing what all she wants to say about her life and the things that make it spin. do you have to be 18 to be here? you'll know when i know.

Friday, February 19, 2010

hey kids! i've got a question for you!

What's big and red and furry and incapable of signing autographs due to a pesky deficit in the thumbs department?

Give up?

Well, I'd tell you HERE, but instead, I'm going to kindly ask you to visit my friend Kevin's blog, Always Home and Uncool, where I share the answer (and begin what I guess is the first step in coming to grips with my embarrassment by releasing the pain).

p.s. - I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "Why?! Why do I have to click over to someone else's blog and read? Why can't you just tell us your little story here? All that clicking somewhere else makes our fingers hurt!" Listen, I get it. I really do. But I asked nicely, and believe me, it's worth it to go over there. It's also worth it to visit Kevin even when I'm not writing hilarious guest posts for him, so you know what, I just helped you discover a brand new blog to read. You're welcome!

p.s.s. - Why are you still here? Go find out the answer to my question. Pity me. GO!! And hey, leave a comment there, would you? Thanks!

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger justmakingourway said...

So we shouldn't leave a comment here?

Friday, February 19, 2010 8:09:00 AM  
Blogger Christina Lee said...

alright.FINE. I click over.... :D

Friday, February 19, 2010 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger The Savage said...

I went over but I'm commenting here because that Clifford suit just made me lust you more....

Friday, February 19, 2010 12:24:00 PM  
Blogger msprimadonna67 said...

That's funny--I actually went to his blog before I found my way over here today, so I was all, "I know! I know!" I love it when I know the answer before the question is given. It's the former over-achieving student in me...

Friday, February 19, 2010 4:03:00 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

All I have for you is daughter saying, "Bucky Badger smell really stinky."

Friday, February 19, 2010 11:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Cheryl said...

I thought you might be sending me over to DadCentric, which I'd already visited. I was going to answer that big red Yo Gabba Gabba dude. Glad I clicked on the link because I'd sure have had egg on my face with that guess.

Saturday, February 20, 2010 7:24:00 AM  
Blogger Pat said...

You are being quite bossy today, but I'll listen and click over to Kevin's blog like a good little girl. :)

Saturday, February 20, 2010 1:40:00 PM  
Blogger Swirl Girl said...

wanna come to our school PTA bookfair ? bring the clifford suit - leave the paparazzi.

Saturday, February 20, 2010 2:15:00 PM  
Blogger The Invisible Seductress said...

thanks for the command! I enjoyed the read!! smiling

Saturday, February 20, 2010 2:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Kelley @ magnetoboldtoo said...

I am pretty sure that you are trying to tell me something here, but I just can't quite put my finger on what exactly...

heh heh heh - my captcha is 'randy' I just had 'vulva' at another blog. I am loving captcha today.

Saturday, February 20, 2010 10:25:00 PM  
Blogger AiringMyLaundry said...

Ok, fine, I'll click over. :)

Sunday, February 21, 2010 1:44:00 PM  
Blogger Creative-Type Dad said...

I think you want me to click somewhere else...am I right?

Now my head hurts.

Monday, February 22, 2010 1:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no. Really? Wow, that was worth the visit. And you're right, now I have a new blog to read.

However, let's get back to the outfit. They really made you wear that, huh? Dang. That sucks.

For the record, I only snickered, never full out guffawed, while reading about it. You're welcome.

Monday, February 22, 2010 2:24:00 PM  
Blogger Trueself said...

Wait. . . are you hinting that I should click on a link somewhere? It's so subtle it's hard to tell.

Monday, February 22, 2010 4:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home